“Randomness has the greatest negative impact on single entry trading strategies.” – Brian Miller (Optimized Trading).
In this new episode of BST Live, Brian Miller from Optimized Trading joins us to discuss “3 under-utilized techniques to build dramatically better trading strategies”.
Brian shared some unique ideas for building (and improving) trading strategies. Here are just some of the tips you’ll discover:
Basic market classifications most traders use (that miss the complete picture),
- Designing models for specific market classifications
- Managing trades as market classifications change,
- How to get started building multi-structured strategies,
- Matching the strategy style to the market,
- Multi-value, multi-entry strategies, and diversification,
- Adaptive money management using market classifications, plus…
- Trade frequency, trending vs mean reverting, intelligent allocation, and much more.